Monday 25 October 2021

On a Rendezvous with Radio...

 3 years ago...I had my first official rendezvous with the world of voicing . I am calling it 'official' because before that as well, I was quite familiar with this ardor of audio in bits and parts, as my dad was a senior broadcaster at All India Radio . Infact, I had already recorded my first ever radio jingle years before I actually took this craft seriously.

But it was not before the completion of my Post Graduation  Diploma in Mass Communication that I decided to pursue my internship in radio production and programing from the official community radio of Punjab University: Radio Jyotirgamaya.

Since then I have come a long way learning the unlearned, rediscovering myself again and again in this vast and wonderful world of voices

I will be putting up some of my creations made during the internship on my Instagram page So don't forget to follow me and do stick around to check out some of my initial voicing works in the world of audio😊




No comments:

Post a Comment